Summary of Position:
The House Persons are responsible for ensuring that the Public Areas are presented according to the Inn at Laurel Point’s standards, while also focusing on creating an atmosphere of warm Guest Service, teamwork and excellence.
· To assist the Room Attendants with required supplies.
· To maintain the cleanliness of the hallways and public areas.
· To maintain the cleanliness of the public and staff washrooms.
· To be Health & Safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment.
· Complies with the Inn at Laurel Point’s procedures and code of ethics.
· Performs other tasks, which are assigned by management.
· Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times.
· Proven self-motivation, ability to work well with minimum supervision.
· Excellent guest service skills.
· Excellent organization and communication skills.
· Previous guest service and/or Housekeeping experience is an asset.
· Must be able to work shift work.
· Must have a high level of attention to detail.
· Must be physically fit and able to carry/move heavy loads – up to 50 pounds.
· Previous cleaning experience is an asset.
· Must be able to live by our core values of: Stewardship, Curiosity, Excellence, Respect
Reports To: Executive Housekeeper