Guests who book a stay at the renowned Inn at Laurel Point in Victoria, BC this summer will receive their very own, ‘Key to the City,’ an exclusive program introducing them to local businesses with hand-selected perks and discounts.
With Inn at Laurel Point as the ideally-situated home base, guests may discover Victoria’s highlights by unlocking deals and revelling in all sorts of savings. From now until Sept. 30, 2018 guests only need to flash their hotel room key to access VIP privileges and discounts at a variety of local businesses around town.
Providing visitors with an incentive to check out more than just the main attractions, the Key to the City provides perks and discounts at a multitude of exciting handpicked venues around Victoria:
- 20% off admission to the Royal BC Museum by purchasing tickets at the Inn’s front desk, and skip the museum lineup
- 10% savings on any guided bicycle tour with The Pedaler, plus a free city bike rental on the day of the tour
- 15% off a mouth-watering historic downtown foodie tour from Off the Eaten Track when booking online
- 20% off at Victoria Butterfly Gardens, a tropical wonderland featuring up to 70 species of butterflies
- Free tasting flight at the oceanfront Sea Cider & Farmhouse
- 10% off regular priced heart-racing zipline tours at Adrena LINE Zipline Adventure Tours
- 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at Smoke and Anchor at Victoria’s famous Fisherman’s Wharf
- 10% off at Imagine Studio Café, featuring local produce, soups, salads, sandwiches and smoothies
- 20% off admission for Robert Bateman Centre, featuring over 100 works by the prolific artist
- Save $3 on Gorge and Harbour Tours with Victoria Harbour Ferry
- $5 off admission to Horror Escape, a horror mystery experience
- 20% off the Maritime Museum
- 10% off adventure tours with Ocean River Sports
- 20% off a service with Kazen Hair & Beauty
Full details on the deals and savings can be found on the Inn at Laurel Point’s ‘Key to the City’ webpage, which also provides links to each of the attraction websites for more information.