Our guests and community enjoy one of the most scenic, pristine settings in the world – and we want to keep it that way.
That’s why environmental stewardship has always been as much a part of our culture as our stunning locale. We consider our impact when making even the smallest decision. Our green team, complete with our green queen, focuses on reducing the Inn’s energy, waste and water consumption and improving efficiency in energy and waste management. Being the first and only carbon neutral hotel in British Columbia is our performance benchmark, our untouched surroundings are our reward.
- B.C.’s first and only Carbon Neutral Hotel – a designation we earned in 2010 #proud
- Green Key Eco Rating – We’re delighted to have earned the prestigious 4 Green Keys are rated by the Hotel Association of Canada
- Green Tourism Canada – Silver level
- Ocean Wise – AURA waterfront restaurant + patio is a long standing member. We only serve ethically harvested and local seafood.
- ViSTA – Founding member of Victoria Sustainable Tourism Alliance. You’ll want to check our partners in this group – lots of like minded tourism based business.